After two years of hosting the Adzerk Knowledge Base with MediaWiki, we've switched to the ZenDesk Help Center. Reasons why we switched include:
- An improved search feature
- A layout that's easier to brand (using the official Adzerk red-orange)
- Easier article editing
- Better integration with our help desk software
You'll notice that the layout of the Knowledge Base is slightly different. The category/sub-category hierarchy that was reminescient of Yahoo! circa 1999 has been replaced by categories with collections of shorter articles. This should help our clients find relevant info faster.
The principles we've held since our very first knowledge base still apply:
- Our KB is a constantly improving, constantly evolving document
- We iterate based on feedback from our clients about their needs
- We push updates to the KB as soon as (if not before) we release new features
- We share as much information about the Adzerk platform in the KB as reasonable
Thoughts? Questions? Angry rants? We want to hear them all. Send your feedback to Adzerk support.