What we do
We make the Internet a better place, one native ad at a time.
Adzerk provides a suite of APIs for building your own native ad server.
Adzerk began in 2009 when software engineer James Avery wanted better tech for managing his network’s ads. While initially enabling all ad units, Adzerk quickly focused on native as the future of the internet.
Soon, Adzerk started offering not just ad serving tech, but tools to build your own native ad server. Now, Adzerk's product is a suite of APIs aimed at powering the back-end of your native ad product.
Adzerk is growing fast, with over a billion ad requests per day, and is trusted by innovative brands like Reddit, Imgur, and StackExchange.
- Make the internet a better place. We work with innovative sites and apps that do good things.
- Be open. We are dedicated to open source and sharing our knowledge.
- We are all adults. We reject micromanagement and trust our employees.
- We encourage transparancy. We hide nothing from employees or clients.
- Go above and beyond. We solve problems for our clients, no matter what it takes.
- Embrace diversity. We fight to empower underrepresented groups.
- Always be crushing. We act fast but get it done right.
- Be a hacker. We maintain a culture of engineering and creative problem solving.
Adzerk is an inclusive workplace. We are mothers, fathers, veterans, students, LGBTQ, immigrants with one goal in common— we want to make the internet a better place.
The Adzerk Team
Sean ChaneySoftware Engineer
Peter HoranBlog Sparks Network
Some reasons why you want to work here —
- Adzerk believes employees have rights. We have a Bill of Rights, in fact.
- We have a great location in fast-growing Durham, NC.
- You’ll get your own Macbook and Thunderbolt display, with all the peripherals.
- Excellent benefits, including great health/dental insurance and 100% paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours. Because we’re all grownups and a work/life balance is important.
- Free coffee, snacks, and refreshments. We gots the food.
- Ping pong, Mario Kart 8, and like 784 different board games.
- Wednesday chair massages. Come for the job, stay for the back rubs.