What we do
We empower developers to build revenue generating products. Adzerk is an Ad Server and a suite of tools and APIs that enable web publishers to capture the most revenue from their web properties and mobile applications by building innovative ad solutions. We are extensible, highly scalable, and platform agnostic.
Adzerk was founded in 2009 by James Avery, who previously co-founded developer training hub TekPub (acquired by Pluralsight) and has written books for O'Reilly, Wrox, and Microsoft Press. When James couldn't find the technology to manage the advertising he wanted on his websites, he created his own.
Adzerk has grown to serve dozens of billions of impressions per month and is trusted by publishers like reddit, StackOverflow, and Newsmax. We are based in Durham, North Carolina in a renovated municipal garage.
- Make the internet a better place. We work with innovative sites and apps that do good things.
- Be open. We are dedicated to open source and sharing our knowledge.
- We are all adults. We reject micromanagement and trust our employees.
- Go above and beyond. We solve problems for our clients, no matter what it takes.
- Always be crushing. We act fast but get it done right.
- Be a hacker. We maintain a culture of engineering and creative problem solving.
The Adzerk Team
Sean ChaneySoftware Engineer
Alejandro SanchezAccount Manager
Peter HoranBlog Sparks Network
Jobs at Adzerk
Adzerk is a Durham, NC startup that’s helping content publishers make more money from their ad inventory by building a revolutionary ad serving platform. We are looking for individuals who love working in a fast paced environment that focuses on continuous learning and personal responsibility.
Some reasons why you want to work here —
- Adzerk believes employees have rights. We have a Bill of Rights, in fact.
- We put our money where our convictions are.
- We have a great location in fast-growing Durham NC.
- You’ll get your own Macbook Pro and Thunderbolt display, with all the peripherals.
- Excellent benefits for you and your family.
- Unlimited paid vacation. Because we’re all grownups here.
- Flexible work hours, and work from home 2 days a week. (Seriously, half our code gets written after midnight.)
- Free coffee, snacks, and beer. And we get the good stuff. Not to mention our legendary scotch collection.
- Foosball and Mario Kart 8.